Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Kristin, this blog post is for you.

My apologies to everyone else, but I owe Kristin a big "thank you" for proving that she's one of my best and dearest friends over the past few days, so this post is entirely for her.


(Also, sorry, Shawn, but Kristin totally earned this!)


I have to be honest, I'm a closet JT fan.  He just seems like the kind of guy that would be fun to hang out with, like a genuinely good dude.  Some of his songs are pretty catchy too and he's always pretty hilarious on SNL.  Speaking of which...


I guess this isn't totally a post for Kristin, full disclosure, Shannon's a JT fan too, so there are at least two people who will appreciate this.

So, what are YOU getting for Christmas?

And you know what, JT's a good actor.  I've liked him in every movie I've seen him in.  He was awesome in "The Social Network" and even though I'm not a huge fan of "chick flicks", I actually want to see "Friends With Benefits".  Of course, his best role was:


"Alpha Dog" is such a bad ass movie.  This was JT's first movie role and I thought he did a great job.  The whole movie is pretty crazy and messed up, but his performance kind of stole the show for me.  I knew when I saw his acting in this movie that he would be doing a lot more films in the future.  I got no hate for dude.

"Ahahahaha! Oh man, that was really funny!   Of course I don't know what it's like to be rejected by a girl!"

I have to give JT props.  I can totally see why girls like him so much.  Dude is handsome, rich, funny, doesn't seem to have  douchey ego and he's a good dancer.  Girls love a guy who's a good dancer.  Plus, just look at the kind of girls he pulls.


I don't care what anyone says, Britney is still hot.  JT got her when she was a virgin and apparently banged her crazy.  When everyone was giving N*Sync the same crap about being a bunch of homos that they give to every boy band, JT busted out the Britney card and immediately passed Lance Bass as the one least likely to turn out to actually be gay.


I have to admit, I'm not the biggest Cameron Diaz fan.  It's not that I don't think she's cool or anything, in fact I have kind of dug her ever since I saw the pic of her and Drew Barrymore passing a joint to each other, it's just that she hasn't really been "hot" to me since she did "The Mask".  I found a good picture of her to use, but I've seen some hella rough shots of her before.  She has good days and bad, but her bad days... woof... But, I do think she's probably a tiger in the sack and she does seem to have a fairly laid-back personality and obviously there was something about her that brought JT to her yard, plus she went to high school with Snoop Dogg, so I ain't mad at ya Cameron, go on and do your damn thing.


NOW we're talking!  Holy crap, Jessica Biel is hot.  When I heard that JT was tearing her up, I actually felt a pang of jealousy - as if I actually have a snowball's chance in hell of even getting to sniff JB's seat after she gets up at the movies.  She's a total package, I gotta give my man props for this one.

Oh, and this is for you, Shawn:


Oh man, the things I would do with that...


It was rumored that JT and Mila Kunis had a fling while filming "Friends With Benefits" together.  Both have denied it, but they also both played up to it as well - including a famous incident during the MTV awards where Mila grabbed JT's dick, sans box.  I don't really care if JT actually hammered Jackie or not, but it's a good excuse to post a pic of her because she's a smoking little hottie and I likes her.

But, I'm getting off track here.  This post is about JT and it's not about the fellas, it's about the ladies, so back on point, here you go.


Another thing that JT did that I think is pretty cool of him was when he accepted the request by Army Corporal Kelsey De Santis to accompany her to the Marine Corps Ball.  JT did this after his "FWB" co-star Mila Kunis accepted a similar invitation from a male soldier.  I dig it when celebrities actually show their fans love and do stuff like this, whether it's for publicity or not, rather than take the attitude that the "commoners" are icky and not even worth risking shaking hands with.


So yeah, JT is a good dude and a handsome guy and I'm giving him this space today solely for the entertainment of Kristin, Shannon and any other of my female readers who agree with their opinion of him.  Now, it's time for me to bring this to an end before I start getting some tendencies I'm not ready to experience yet.  Justin, take 'em to the bridge...


Take it easy, ladies.  Try not to think of me too much when you're with your mans!

No comments:

Post a Comment