Friday, December 2, 2011

Stupid Friday Post

It's Friday, I make no apologies!

I know, I know...

That's a pretty good ownage, but i know a better one...

Yeah, that's it. ;)

I don't know why, but this reminds me of Kristin, so this is for you!


BEADPAN!

NOOO!  I R DUNECAT!!!  I CONTROLS THE SPICE, NOT YOU!1!


this audio of this guy is amazing.

Yes, I am an asshole. ;)



Kenny Rogers Jackass is the best.


I'm worse at this game than HITLER!

One of my favorite scenes in Napoleon Dynamite. :D

Wait for it...

YA RLY!

I love it when I can control people on tv with my mind!

"Hold up man, I ain't even hit it yet!"

Ok, so another random Friday blog post down, another weekend to look forward to.  Have fun everybody, see you back here on Monday with a new week of fresh content!





No comments:

Post a Comment