Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Dave Factor is Growing!

Sorry for the late post everyone, but today has been a weird/crazy day for me.  It got off to an eventful start with some potentially big news for this little slice of heaven I have carved out for myself here.  Stay tuned for more info as it becomes available!  Also, I hope to have some news soon about sweet, sweet merch!  Working on ideas for T-Shirts, mugs, etc. because everyone loves junk, especially junk with stuff on it.  At any rate, I know it sucks that I don't have anything interesting to write about today and I promise to rectify that tomorrow when I do my day-after review of the primary elections tonight.  In the meantime, here's a pretty sweet video of Luke Holland playing a drum cover of Cinema by Skrillex.



No comments:

Post a Comment