Thursday, November 17, 2011

I don't even know what to write about right now.

Today has been one of those days where everything has been more awesome than the thing that just happened immediately before it.  Too much stuff to talk about, some of it really is only a big deal to me and some of it is a little more personal than I want to share on here (I know, right?  Who knew I had a line?), but the big topper of the day for me so far is that I hit the halfway point on my weight loss journey.  I officially lost 70 lbs today, which means I only have 70 more to go and I'll be at my goal weight.  Seeing how quickly I put 70 lbs in my rear view mirror makes me extremely optimistic about losing the next 70 and realizing how close I am to dropping 100 lbs is just unbelievable.  When I started this whole weight loss program, I had not the slightest idea I'd be where I am today.  Back then, I was just trying to drop 40 lbs so I could get bypass surgery, I didn't have a plan for losing weight naturally, I didn't have the desire to regularly exercise and eat better every day and I sure as hell didn't see myself sticking with a program long enough and seriously enough to get results past what was necessary to qualify for the surgery.  I've been looking forward to this moment and now that it's here I'm all the more excited and pumped up to make the push to lose the next 70 lbs and be at a weight that I haven't seen since I was in high school. 

Because of this, I am in way too good of a mood to bitch about politics or talk about the Sandusky/Penn State thing or any of the other serious topics I was considering sharing my opinions on today.  This really screws me because I don't have any kind of organization to this thing - I just go with whatever pops into my head and sounds good as I'm staring at the blank space on my Blogger interface.  So, when I think of some good topics that I can riff on for a few paragraphs and then have a day that just completely turns me off on the idea of talking about any of those things, I'm just sort of left sitting here, holding my pecker and trying to figure out how to still salvage a post that was worth the time you wasted to read it.

There, that's something random, yeah?  I think maybe I'll just throw a bunch of random funny pics and shit that I have on my comp up here, maybe that will be good for some cheap yuks...

I dunno, this one just makes me lol, plus it's relevant to a conversation I was having with my friend Tracie just now.

Here's a little insurance to make sure people leave here thinking they saw a good post.

This just makes me laugh every time I see it.  Silly, coked-out bears...

Gratuitous?  Check.  Funny?  Check x2.

"Walk Hard" is a great movie and this looks like a kick-ass Dewey Cox album, so yeah.

Some fail pics never get old...

See what I mean?

Pretty much.

Hey, you stay out of this, O'Reilly!

This is for my friend Tim, he's a paladin in real life.

Sometimes babies can be pretty cool, too.  Only sometimes though.

Kinda pissed I can't get this tat now...

A little something for the holidays!

This one hits a little close to home...

Personally, I like having a president who's not afraid to shoot a subliminal bird now and then.

Plus, he just fucking ignores zombies.  I mean, not many people can roll that hard.

One of my personal favorite meme crossovers of all time.

This picture pretty much sums up my feelings about this entire blog post today.

Ok, I'll get a little political, but only because it's funny because it's true because it's not funny because it's true because it's funny because... wait, what?

This one is totally for Shannon. <3

It's important to teach your trained guardian helper monkey proper etiquette.

INTERMISSION!

Oh, Ahmadinejad, you card!

Because he's the coolest motherfucker on the planet, that's why.

AND WITH THAT, I BID YOU GOOD DAY SIRS AND MADAMS!

(I'll try to get all pissed off about something and write a really good rant tomorrow... or not.)


No comments:

Post a Comment