Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I support the gay agenda.

If this post offends you, you're probably a homophobe...






"Hey look!  Some guy standing over in that corner!  Let's take pictures of that, surely nothing else interesting is going on around here."

"YOU tell them to get off so you can tap them!"

Atlas Lezzed

The difference between making out for show and making out for enjoyment is attention to the "girls".

This reminds me of someone's awesome 21st birthday...

Making the bed: You're doing it right.

How every game of Twister should end.

"Sure, you two can get backstage, but your boyfriends have to stay here."

Still haven't made that bed, still doesn't matter.

Less filling, tastes great.

Well, I guess it doesn't make much sense to make the bed if you're just going to mess it up again anyway.

Shown with optional rear airbags.

And this is how the daisy chain was invented.

I fully support your right to... do whatever you want.

It's impossible to be emo while making out with a girl, truth.

There is nothing not awesome here.

Bikini weather is fast approaching, time to get into shape!

Yes, I am watching and no, you don't have to stop.

I... uh... never mind.

All models are over 18.

Biting the lip in a girl/girl kiss is like putting a supercharger on a Ferrari.

School bullying takes a sexy turn.

Two in the ink...

This is how I picture all girls meeting after school to study.

This too.

It's important to be grounded when working with electricity.

I don't know what you girls are doing in that bathroom, but you have 2 hours to get out of there.

Quick locker room pep-talk at the lingerie bowl.

Seriously, who is opposed to this?

It's time for us, as a society, to move past the ignorant prejudices of the past and embrace a new era of tolerance and peaceful coexistence.  Now, if you'll excuse me, I have... ah... stuff to do away from the keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment